Over the years, AutoConversion has donned many faces, one of them being AutoBurst. And today, we introduce the all-new redefined AutoBurst Media – Multimedia B2B Marketing for Small Business.
Brands and companies have generally the same needs. They all need customers. But beyond having customers, there is a process for acquiring new ones, and retaining them.
A large part of this process involves engagement. Specifically, brand engagement, which is the process of forming an emotional or rational attachment between a consumer and a brand.
There are several ways for brands and customers to engage:
- In physical mediums there are conferences, trade shows, workshops, speaking engagements, and networking events.
- In digital mediums there is your website, blog, email, social media, podcasts, video, live streaming, webinars, etc.
B2B Demand Generation
Demand generation is a math game. By conquering the game, you create demand for your brand and product. Create awareness, establish trust, and build relationships. That is the name of the game.
You conquer the game by being proactive, and by focusing on what you can control – producing great content.
A Hybrid Approach
Our unique hybrid approach to brand engagement through conversation makes us a pioneer in Multimedia B2B Marketing. We use tools in both digital and physical mediums to transmit your message. Brands and organizations choose us to help increase awareness, spark interest, and drive demand for your product and message.
Our team consists of creative minds passionate about your Marketing and PR needs. We are devoted to your success. We provide a blend of objective journalism and commercialism to create “advertising that speaks.”
Our state-of-the-art sales automation technology allows you to see who is engaging with your content, giving you actionable insights your sales team can count on. We also offer integration capabilities with compatible systems, keeping your process efficient.
Who is AutoBurst Media For?
Companies that sell products to other businesses, particularly in the AdTech, BizTech, and MarTech sectors. This includes: Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS), the Internet of Things (IoT), Software Development, Web Design & Development, IT solutions, Professional Services, Retail Services and Solutions, Manufacturing, Distribution, Wholesale, etc.
A Brief History
The long and short of the story for AutoBurst is this…
- Initially it was a Blog Marketing product we offered Auto Dealers beginning in 2008. The platform ran on WordPress and we used the blogs for SEO purposes with our dealer clients.
- In 2012 we sunset the blog marketing product and launched AutoBurstWeb.com for Managed Web Services. We offered web, domain, and email hosting for a few small businesses, but we did not grow the business.
- In 2016 we sunset AutoBurst Web and began using AutoBurst in our media production. This is when AutoBurst TV began appearing in our B2B videos.
As we bring 2018 to a close, AutoBurst Media now represents the face of the company and dons its own website AutoBurstMedia.com.