AutoConversion is pleased to welcome back AC ON AIR – Mobility & Connectivity News, Analysis, and Opinion for a third season.
AC ON AIR is a weekly show that focuses on people, ideas, and technologies that influence how we are connected, and how we get around. It was launched initially in March 2018.
Each week, your host (that’s me) highlights a carefully selected handful of news-worthy items and current events related to the future of our mobility and connectivity. We also typically feature one or more special guests who are either doing something noteworthy in the tech space, or who can provide meaningful perspective on these goings ons.
How to Watch
- Each week the show is streamed live onto our YouTube channel. Check the show page for recent and upcoming events.
- You can also catch the all the recordings with this YouTube Playlist.
IMPORTANT: Subscribe on YouTube
- Subscribe to the AutoConversion YouTube channel and press the BELL icon to be notified when we go live and when new live events are scheduled.
RSVP on Facebook
- RSVP on our recurring FB Event to receive notifications and new announcements on Facebook about the show.
Listen on the Podcast
- Look for the ‘ON AIR’ tag on the AutoConverse Podcast to listen to complete episodes of the live show.
Join the Mailing List
- Subscribe to the show via email to join the official mailing list. We don’t send many emails, but when we do you will want to be sure to be included.
AC ON AIR is produced by AutoBurst Media. Each show is recorded and featured on the AutoConverse Podcast, and then featured either here on AutoConversion or on the AutoConverse Blog, depending on the contents of the show.
The AutoConverse Blog features the high tech related subjects whereas the AutoConversion Blog features more industry related subjects and B2B.
For more information about AutoConverse, read this: Introducing AutoConverse – Future Mobility & Connectivity.
For more information about AutoBurst Media, visit www.autoburstmedia.com.