Recent and Upcoming Events
- MON 1/20 – Show #31 – The Art of Communication is the Language of Leadership [Watch \ Set Reminder]
- 1/6 – Show #31 – Season 5 Kickoff – Building Trust That Lasts [Video Replay]
- 11/26 – Special Edition – Robb Holman’s ‘All In’ Book Launch – LIVE [Video Replay]
- Show #28 – Season 4 Finale Live with ALL FIVE CO-HOSTS [Video Replay]
Sign Up Today!
Sign up today to become a Free Member. Benefits include…
- Exclusive invites to all WCT events and activities
- Access to ALL episodes in the #WHITE_COLLAR_THERAPY channel of the AutoConversion Slack Network
- Exclusive invitation to our Ignite Your Life! group coaching webinars
- Member discount to the Online Store
Get your free copy of the Boundaries Decision Tree Guide.
What is WCT?
White Collar Therapy is a growing network of Career-Minded Professionals, Business Leaders, Owners, and Aspiring Entrepreneurs. It consists of a bi-weekly show, a monthly group coaching webinar, a podcast, and a member group for networking and collaboration, along with other valuable resources.
By signing up, you are taking that first step towards becoming part of a growing and committed community of like-minded people that are committed to YOUR SUCCESS.
How to Watch the Show
The Show is streamed live on the AutoConversion YouTube channel every other Monday. This is the only way to view the live show. Once the live stream ends, the video is archived automatically. This means you must have a link to the video archive to view the recording.
To obtain a link to the archive, you have a few options…
- Subscribe to the AutoConversion YouTube channel and press the BELL icon to be notified when we go live. This will send a link to each show on your phone and via email.
- Sign up to become a free member and receive an invite to the #WHITECOLLARTHERPAY channel in our Slack Network where we share a link to each live event there.
- Also, you can view all previously recorded shows right now the WCT YouTube Playlist.
How to Listen
- Each show is recorded and released on the White Collar Therapy Podcast. Go to www.whitecollartherapy.com/podcast or search ‘White Collar Therapy‘ in your preferred podcasting app.
Join the WCT Community
White Collar Therapy is meant to be entertaining and therapeutic for both your personal life and your professional life. The bi-weekly show and podcast are only part of the experience. We are also committed to fostering a sense of community full of support and resources, including a network of business owners, leaders, coaches, authors, and the likes.
- Join the WCT Community by signing up to become a free member today. Upon doing so you will receive a link to join the #WHITECOLLARTHERPAY channel in the AutoConversion Slack Network.
‘Ignite Your Life!’ Group Coaching Webinars
- Each month, Robb and Ryan host a virtual group coaching session where members may participate to benefit from free group coaching sessions. Unlike the Show, the group coaching sessions are not streamed live, meaning you must be a registered member to participate.
Get a 15% Discount When You Shop the Online Store
- The White Collar Therapy Store is where you will find cool apparel and accessories to show off your fanship of the Show. Choose from sweaters, t-shirts, mugs, hats, tote bags, and more. Also receive a 15% discount off your initial purchase.
Read the Blogs
- Each show is featured in the Business section here on AutoConversion. To view all posts related to White Collar Therapy, follow this link.
About the Co-Hosts
- Robb Holman is an internationally recognized leadership expert, executive coach, keynote speaker, and bestselling author who has a heart for authentic relationships and a true talent for equipping people with the skills and the knowledge necessary for their success.
- Ryan Gerardi is a bootstrapper who designs and produces media initiatives for B2B and entertainment purposes. He is Founder & CEO of AutoConversion, a B2B Sales & Marketing firm based in suburban Chicago. He is also the Editor of AutoConverse.com, Producer of the AutoConverse Podcast, and Produce of White Collar Therapy.