Recent and Upcoming Events
- MON 5/20 – Ignite Your Life Group Coaching Webinar – Live a Life of Purpose – SIGN UP REQUIRED
- MON 4/29 – Show #17 – Simplify and Go Deep in Your Life Work [Watch / Set Reminder]
- MON 4/29 – Show #16 – Infusing Rest Into Your Life Work and Hustle [Video Replay]
How to Watch
- View all previously recorded shows in the WCT YouTube Playlist.
- Subscribe to the AutoConversion YouTube channel and press the BELL icon to be notified when we go live.
- RSVP to the recurring event on Facebook to be notified when we schedule new shows.
How to Listen
- Each show is recorded and released on the White Collar Therapy Podcast. Go to www.whitecollartherapy.com/podcast or search ‘White Collar Therapy‘ in your preferred podcasting app.
Join the WCT Community
White Collar Therapy is meant to be entertaining and therapeutic for both your personal life and your professional life. The bi-weekly show and podcast are only part of the experience. We are also committed to fostering a sense of community full of support and resources, including a network of business owners, leaders, coaches, authors, and the likes.
Won’t you join us by taking the first step and signing up to be a free member.
*NEW* ‘Ignite Your Life’ Group Coaching Webinars
- Each month, Robb and Ryan host a virtual group coaching session where we explore various chapters within Robb’s book – Lead the Way [Purchase on Amazon]. The webinars also include other coaches, authors, and leaders committed to the betterment of professionals. Those attending the sessions will have the opportunity to interact with Robb and Ryan and their Special Guests and participate in the Q&A.
Sign Up to “Ignite Your Life!”
Sign up to ignite your life and journey with us and the entire WCT Community. By signing up as a free member, you will:
- Be invited to the monthly group coaching sessions we schedule
- Be granted access to the recorded coaching sessions
- Receive important announcements and information about WCT
- Get special member discounts on products and programs we offer
WCT on Facebook
- In addition to the recurring event on Facebook where you can subscribe to be notified of important updates and announcements about the show, we also offer a Facebook Group. This is where we plan to engage and interact with audience members tuning into the show and participating in the Ignite Your Life webinars. This is also where we will get ideas for the show, and where members can network with one another. Join today!
Shop the WCT Online Store
- The White Collar Therapy Store is where you will find cool apparel and accessories to show off your fanship of the Show. Choose from sweaters, t-shirts, mugs, hats, tote bags, and more. Also receive a 15% discount off your initial purchase.
Read the Blogs
- Each show is featured in the Business section here on AutoConversion. To view all posts related to White Collar Therapy, follow this link.
About the Co-Hosts
- Robb Holman is an internationally recognized leadership expert, executive coach, keynote speaker, and bestselling author who has a heart for authentic relationships and a true talent for equipping people with the skills and the knowledge necessary for their success.
- Ryan Gerardi is a bootstrapper who designs and produces media initiatives for B2B and entertainment purposes. He is Founder & CEO of AutoConversion, a B2B Sales & Marketing firm based in suburban Chicago. He is also the Editor of AutoConverse.com, Producer of the AutoConverse Podcast, and Produce of White Collar Therapy.
About the Show
The White Collar Therapy Show is about two friends meeting for coffee to catch up on each others’ personal and professional lives. They only have 30 minutes to meet so they can’t chat too much. Ryan has pressing matters on his heart that he hopes to share with Robb, who has always been a valuable resource for listening and offering advice. This is why Ryan asked for Robb to meet with him.
In the show, Ryan brings up these challenges, prompting Robb to reflect on why we encounter these universal obstacles in the workplace, and within ourselves. Effectively, Ryan is the antagonist representing the target audience – Career-Minded Professionals, Bootstrappers, Freelancers, and Aspiring Entrepreneurs.