Recurring and Upcoming Events
- TUE 3/19 – Video Marketing Hacks for the F&I Department ft. Julie Yatchak, ProSource Finance [Video Replay]
- THU 2/21 – Data, Hosting, and Distribution feat. Tim James, Flick Fusion [View Replay]
3 Ways to Watch
- Follow the links above to set reminders for specific upcoming webcast events.
- Register with the Series to join us “Backstage” on the Zoom Webinar to participate in the Q&A and Polls.
- View previously recorded webcasts with this YouTube Playlist.
Subscribe on YouTube and Set Reminders
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and press on the BELL icon to be notified of all live streaming events and videos we release.
Show Notes and RSVP on Facebook
- RSVP to the recurring FB Event to be included on updates and announcements on Facebook related to this Series. This is where we announce each and every upcoming event within the series, and where we will include show notes and links to things we discuss.
Subscribe to the Series
Sign up free with this series. As a member, you will benefit from…
- Guaranteed “Backstage” access to each event within the series, including sessions that are NOT streamed live.
- With “backstage” access you can participate in any live polls we conduct, and each session’s Q&A.
- On-demand access to the growing online library of previously recorded sessions.
- Invitation to join the AutoConversion Influencers and Contributors Group on LinkedIn where you can network and collaborate with other enrolled members.
- Exclusive invitation to special events, plus discounts on materials and special offers.
Plus…Get Free Access to the Online Video Course
The online course consists of 10 videos ranging from 3-5 minutes each, allowing you to watch only the ones you want and when you want. The course is broken into 4 sections:
- To Video or Not to Video
- Types of Videos to Produce
- Equipment and Technology
- Hosting, Distribution, and Data
About This Series
Video Marketing at your dealership is not just about creating videos. Other factors that come into play involve data, personalization, equipment, scalability, CRM integration, and distribution.
In addition to video for your dealership, individuals at the dealership also can incorporate video into their sales and customer service routines. Tools and techniques for doing this vary, and each individual will require different levels of training and resources.
In this virtual educational series, we explore people, ideas, and best practices in a live webinar format, building on an archive of videos limited exclusively to enrolled members.