Recurring and Upcoming Events
- THU 2/21 – Data, Hosting, and Distribution feat. Tim James, Flick Fusion [Set Reminder]
WATCH & DISQUS
- Watch all live streams and previously streamed sessions on the Auto Retail WATCH Page. Sign in to your Disqus account to participate in the community forum.
Subscribe Free on YouTube
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and press on the BELL icon to be notified of all live streaming events and videos we release.
Facebook Show Notes and RSVP
- RSVP to the recurring FB Event to be included on updates and announcements on Facebook related to this Series. This is where we announce each and every upcoming event within the series, and where we will include show notes and links to things we discuss.
Become a Free Member
Sign up now to become a free member. As a member, you will benefit from…
- Guaranteed “Backstage” access to each event within the series, including sessions that are NOT streamed live.
- With “backstage” access you can participate in any live polls we conduct, and each session’s Q&A.
- On-demand access to the growing online library of previously recorded sessions.
- Invitation to join the AutoConversion Influencers and Contributors Group on LinkedIn where you can network and collaborate with other enrolled members.
- Exclusive invitation to special events, plus discounts on materials and special offers.
Plus…Get Free Access to the Online Video Course
The online course consists of 10 videos ranging from 3-5 minutes each, allowing you to watch only the ones you want and when you want. The course is broken into 4 sections:
- To Video or Not to Video
- Types of Videos to Produce
- Equipment and Technology
- Hosting, Distribution, and Data
About This Series
Video Marketing at your dealership is not just about creating videos. Other factors that come into play involve data, personalization, equipment, scalability, CRM integration, and distribution.
In addition to video for your dealership, individuals at the dealership also can incorporate video into their sales and customer service routines. Tools and techniques for doing this vary, and each individual will require different levels of training and resources.
In this virtual educational series, we explore people, ideas, and best practices in a live webinar format, building on an archive of videos limited exclusively to enrolled members.