Recent and Upcoming Scheduled Events
- APR 04 – Wholesale Sourcing Dependability [Watch / Set Reminder]
- MAR 14 – The investment potential in the used car market [WATCH/RSVP]
- FEB 14 – Acquisition Strategies of Carmax and Carvana [Video Replay]
3 Ways to Watch
- Follow the links above to set reminders for specific upcoming webcast events.
- Register with the Series to join us “Backstage” on the Zoom Webinar to participate in the Q&A and Polls.
- View previously recorded webcasts with this YouTube Playlist.
Subscribe on YouTube and Set Reminders
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and press the BELL icon to be notified when we go live and when new webcast events are scheduled.
Show Notes and RSVP on Facebook
- RSVP on Facebook by marking yourself as INTERESTED the event. This is where we announce each and every upcoming event within the series, and where we will includes show notes and links to things we discuss.
Become a Free Member
Sign up today to become a free member and enjoy these great benefits…
- Guaranteed “Backstage” access to each event within the series, including sessions that are NOT streamed live. With “backstage” access you can participate in any live polls we conduct, and each session’s Q&A.
- On-demand access to the growing online library of previously recorded sessions.
- Invitation to join the AutoConversion Influencers and Contributors Group on LinkedIn where you can network and collaborate with other enrolled members.
- Exclusive invitation to special events, plus discounts on materials and special offers.
About This Series
According to the National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA), used-vehicle gross profits as a percentage of transaction prices has been shrinking, bit by bit, for nearly the past decade.
NADA data shows that in 2009, used vehicle gross profits ran 14.3 percent of average vehicle transaction prices, compared to 12.1 percent in 2016. This diminished return may not seem like much, but it’s a significant difference when you consider the average used vehicle transaction price has grown by nearly $4,700 (from $15,210 in 2009 to $19,886 in 2016, a 31 percent increase).
The challenge, and opportunity, for dealers rests in how you contend with margin compression.
The Used Car Marketing Strategies Mastermind Series is a recurring series of virtual web events that explores people, ideas, and best practices in the Used Car Business through conversation (and occasional presentations) on how to combat margin compression and grow your market share.
Key talking points in these discussions include…
- How to have a consistent vehicle sourcing/acquisition pipeline
- How to improve time-to-line and make vehicles retail-ready faster
- How to reduce inventory age and move vehicles faster
- How to streamline your disposition strategy