Recent and Upcoming Scheduled Events
- TUE JAN 28 – One-Time Registration Required to Participate
- 11/26 – Importance of Taking Control of Your Recall Business [Video Replay]
- 10/29 – Parts Obsolescence and YouTube Marketing [Video Replay]
For access to the complete archives go to #FIXEDOPS in Slack. Not a member? Register now. It’s free!
Sign Up Now!
Sign up now to participate in this and future sessions either as an Attendee or a Panelist.
- As an Attendee, you have the ability to raise your hand and participate in the Q&A during the live session.
- As a Panelist, you are able to share your audio and video and be part of the discussion with other panelists. Seating is limited and must be pre-arranged, so be sure to contact Ryan AFTER you register.
Why Sign Up?
In addition to being able to participate on the webinars as an Attendee or as a Panelist, Registered Members also enjoy these great benefits…
- All sessions are conducted via Zoom webinar and streamed live on YouTube (subscribe now). The sessions are recorded, but once the live stream ends then the recording is automatically archived. The only way to view the recordings is if you have the link. Links to the recordings are shared in our Member Network – Slack.
- By signing up, not only are you able to participate in the live webinars, you also will receive an invite to join the #FIXEDOPS channel in Slack where a link to each session recording is shared.
Other Ways to Participate
If you don’t want to sign up, that’s fine. You can always catch the live streams each month. There are two ways to do this. You can do one, the other, or both.
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and press the BELL icon to be notified when we go live and when new webcast events are scheduled. (Recommended)