Recent and Upcoming Scheduled Events
- THU NOV 29 – ‘Stalk Yourself Live’ w/ Terry Lancaster – Live Critiques of FB Profiles for Auto Sales Pros [Video Replay]
- TUE OCT 02 – Live Web Chat w/ Ken Potter: How to Help Your Team Grow, Thrive, and Be Advocates for the Dealership [View Replay]
3 Ways to Watch
- Follow the links above to set reminders for specific upcoming webcast events.
- Register with the Series to join us “Backstage” on the Zoom Webinar to participate in the Q&A and Polls.
- View previously recorded webcasts with this YouTube Playlist.
Subscribe on YouTube and Set Reminders
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and press the BELL ICON to be notified when a new event is scheduled or goes live.
Show Notes and RSVP
- RSVP on Facebook by marking yourself as interested the event. This is where we announce each and every upcoming event within the series, and where we will includes show notes and links to things we discuss.
Become a Free Member
Sign up today to become a free member and enjoy these great benefits…
- Guaranteed “Backstage” access to each event within the series, including sessions that are NOT streamed live. With “backstage” access you can participate as a panelist, live polls, and each session’s Q&A.
- Invitation to join the AutoConversion Influencers and Contributors Group on LinkedIn where you can network and collaborate with other members on LinkedIn.
- Invitation to join the #SocialSelling channel in the AutoConversion Slack Group where you can interact with other members of this program.
- Exclusive invitation to special events, plus discounts on materials and special offers.
- First access to all content produced in this program.
About This Series
Did you know that leads generated by employees convert 7 TIMES more frequently than company leads? And according to Forbes Magazine, sales reps who use social media outsell their peers that don’t by 78%.
Why is this, and how can your dealership equip its sales staff with the skills, tools, and training they need. Resources they need to effectively utilize social media and generate their own leads, in a way that is synergistic with the dealership and mutually beneficial to the dealership and the employees?
These are difficult questions to answer and even more difficult to accomplish, but that doesn’t make these ideas impossible to achieve.
The Self Marketing and Social Selling Series for Auto Retail Professionals is a recurring series of Virtual Web Events that explores people, ideas, and best practices related to the idea of marketing for yourself as an Automotive Sales Professional for an Auto Retailer.
Key Talking Points Include…
- Building and Enhancing Your Web Presence as an Auto Retail Professional representing a Dealership
- Tools and Technology
- Video Marketing
- Social Media and Social Selling