Recent and Upcoming Shows
- WED 10/9 – Overview of CarGurus Navigate ’19 User Conference [Watch / Set Reminder]
- WED 10/2 – What do dealers need from auto makers? [Video Replay]
- WED 9/25 – Can the Auto Shopping Experience Be Improved? [Video Replay]
Sign in to the #MTCSHOW channel in Slack for access to the complete show archives. Not a member? Register now! It’s free.
Sign Up for V.I.P Access!
IMPORTANT: Effective July 2019 – The live show, after it is aired, will be automatically archived and available only to those with a link to the recording. Sign up now for VIP access to receive access to the full video replays after they are aired. Other benefits for singing up include…
- Be first to know about upcoming events, topics, and guest appearances.
- Receive first-look to released and ‘Premium’ content such as the edited videos, podcasts, and blogs.
- Ability to join the live show “Backstage on the Zoom!”
- Exclusive access to discounts and special events with our affiliate partners.
- PLUS…Invitation to join the #MTCSHOW channel in the AutoConversion Slack Network
Sign Up to Be a Guest!
- Interested in appearing as a guest? Sign up for VIP Access and then contact Ryan Gerardi about being a guest. Be sure to check the online calendar for open slots that fir your schedule. We can book as far in advance as you like.
How to Watch
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel and press the BELL icon to turn on notifications to be notified when new events are scheduled and go live.
- View all previously recorded shows on the AC ON AIR Playlist.
View Recent Shows
Listen to the Podcast
- Subscribe to the AutoConverse Podcast to listen to the show each week, and other great content.
RSVP on Facebook
- Go here to RSVP on Facebook, see show notes, and be notified on FB about previous and upcoming shows.
About the Show
AutoConverse ON AIR is a Live Weekly Broadcast hosted by AutoConverse.com Editor Ryan Gerardi. The purpose of the show is to explore the people, ideas, and technologies related to how we are connected (connectivity) and the way we get around (mobility).
Each show is streamed live on our YouTube channel and then featured on the AutoConverse Podcast. Each show is then also featured on the AutoConverse Blog or the AutoConversion Blog.
About Ryan Gerardi [LinkedIn]
Gerardi is Chief Editor of AutoConverse.com and Founder & CEO of AutoConversion, the Media, Advertising, and Technology firm that owns and operates this site, along with a growing number of other online destinations that concentrate on specific niches, primarily business and technology.
Gerardi has been blogging since 2006 and has been pioneering ideas and technologies in new media since 1999.
About AutoConverse [Website]
AutoConverse has a fascinating history, which you can learn all about with this post, Introducing AutoConverse – Future Mobility & Connectivity.