Text AUTOCONVERSE to 64600 for SMS Alerts
Recent and Upcoming Shows
- WED 6/12 – Conversation with Autonomic CEO Gavin Sherry [Watch / Set Reminder]
- WED 6/5 – The Tom & Terry Show: Reunions, Convergence, & Mayhem [Video Replay]
- WED 5/29 – Conversation with Eric Miltsch and James Klaus from Dealer Teamwork [Video Replay]
View Recent Shows
How to Watch
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel and press the BELL icon to turn on notifications to be notified when new events are scheduled and go live.
- View all previously recorded shows on the AC ON AIR Playlist.
Listen to the Podcast
- Subscribe to the AutoConverse Podcast to listen to the show each week, and other great content.
RSVP on Facebook
- Go here to RSVP on Facebook, see show notes, and be notified on FB about previous and upcoming shows.
Sign Up for V.I.P Access!
- Be first to know about upcoming topics, guest appearances, etc.
- Receive first-look to released and ‘Premium’ content such as the edited videos, podcasts, and blogs.
- Receive exclusive access and discounts to special events with our affiliate partners
Sign Up to Be a Guest!
- Interested in appearing as a guest? If so, sign up for Premium Access and then contact Ryan Gerardi about being a guest. Be sure to check the online calendar for open slots that fir your schedule. We can book as far in advance as you like.
About the Show
AutoConverse ON AIR is a Live Weekly Broadcast hosted by AutoConverse.com Editor Ryan Gerardi. The purpose of the show is to explore the people, ideas, and technologies related to how we are connected (connectivity) and the way we get around (mobility).
Each show is streamed live on our YouTube channel and then featured on the AutoConverse Podcast. Each show is then also featured on the AutoConverse Blog or the AutoConversion Blog.
About Ryan Gerardi [LinkedIn]
Gerardi is Chief Editor of AutoConverse.com and Founder & CEO of AutoConversion, the Media, Advertising, and Technology firm that owns and operates this site, along with a growing number of other online destinations that concentrate on specific niches, primarily business and technology.
Gerardi has been blogging since 2006 and has been pioneering ideas and technologies in new media since 1999.
About AutoConverse [Website]
AutoConverse has a fascinating history, which you can learn all about with this post, Introducing AutoConverse – Future Mobility & Connectivity.