Recent and Upcoming Events
- TUE FEB 12 – Deep Look at Google Analytics, Behavior, and Bottom Line [Watch/RSVP]
- TUE JAN 8th – How to Identify High Value Users on Your Dealership Website [Video Replay]
- TUE DEC 18 – State of Third-Party Automotive Advertising and Vehicle Listing Sites [Video Replay]
Subscribe Free and Watch Live
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and press the BELL ICON to be notified of all live streams by AutoConversion.
- View Live Streams and interact with other viewers on the AC Masterminds Watch Page.
Show Notes and RSVP
RSVP on the recurring Facebook Event to show your interest and support in this recurring series. This is where we will promote each and every upcoming event within the series, and where we will includes show notes and links to things we discuss.
Join the Series Mailing List
Sign up right here on this page to join us “Backstage” on the Zoom. By signing up, you will benefit from…
- Guaranteed access to each event within the series, giving you the ability meet the people we bring on from event to event, and the option to participate in each session’s Q&A.
- On-demand access to the online library of previously recorded sessions.
- Invitation to join the exclusive LinkedIn Discussion Group for Influencers and Contributors where you can collaborate with other enrolled members.
About This Series
In today’s ever changing and highly competitive automotive landscape, the stakes are high for Auto Retailers. New vehicle margins are essentially gone, and used vehicle margins are being compressed year-over-year. In fact, 2017 resulted in a net loss in used car margins for franchise dealers as a whole across the USA.
How can your dealership stay competitive in the years to come, if not ahead of the pack?
To explore this, we have introduced the Advanced Auto Retail Marketing Mastermind Series, a series of recurring web events designed for auto retailers that want to master what it takes to continually grow market share, improve profits, and yield a higher ROI.
Key talking points include
- How a Sales-Based Attribution Approach Can Drive Sales
- Sales and Service Conquesting: Using Data to Win Your Market
- Customer Loyalty: Using Data to Keep the Love Alive
- How To Be a Data-Driven Dealer
- Building Tools to Drive Financial Health
- And More…