Recent and Upcoming Events
- TUE APR 23 – How to Achieve 100% Absorption Rate with FixedOps (Sponsored by RevolutionParts) [Watch / Set Reminder]
- TUE FEB 12 – Deep Look at Google Analytics, Behavior, and Bottom Line [Video Replay]
- TUE JAN 8th – How to Identify High Value Users on Your Dealership Website [Video Replay]
3 Ways to Watch
- Follow the links above to set reminders for specific upcoming webcast events.
- Register with the Series to join us “Backstage” on the Zoom Webinar to participate in the Q&A and Polls.
- View previously recorded webcasts with this YouTube Playlist.
Subscribe on YouTube and Set Reminders
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and press the BELL icon to be notified when we go live and when new events are scheduled.
Show Notes and RSVP on Facebook
- RSVP on Facebook by marking yourself as INTERESTED in the Series. This is where we announce each and every upcoming event within the series, and where we will includes show notes and links to things we discuss.
Become a Free Member
Sign up today to become a free member and enjoy these great benefits…
- Guaranteed “Backstage” access to each event within the series, including sessions that are NOT streamed live. With “backstage” access you can participate in any live polls we conduct, and each session’s Q&A.
- On-demand access to the growing online library of previously recorded sessions.
- Invitation to join the AutoConversion Influencers and Contributors Group on LinkedIn where you can network and collaborate with other enrolled members.
- Exclusive invitation to special events, plus discounts on materials and special offers.
About This Series
In today’s ever changing and highly competitive consumer landscape, the stakes are high for Auto Retailers. New vehicle margins are essentially gone, and used vehicle margins are being compressed year-over-year. In fact, 2017 resulted in a net loss in used car margins for franchise dealers as a whole across the USA.
How can your dealership stay competitive in the years to come, if not ahead of the pack?
To explore this, we have the Advanced Auto Retail Marketing & Advertising Webcast Series, designed for auto retail professionals interested in advanced advertising topics, technologies, attribution, and ROI.
Key talking points include
- Paid Digital Advertising
- Analytics, Attribution, and ROI
- Search Engine Marketing and Optimization
- Profit and Market Growth