How Much Do You Know About The 10 Verticals In AUTO TRANSPORT INDUSTRY BUSINESS?
Tuesday Night’s Live on ATI
Aired August 4th, 2020
🚨 USE THE REPLAY TIMES BELOW
#carshipping #autotransport #shippingbusiness
6:07 Hello Live Chat: Join The ATI Community
15:37 Industry News: This Week In Car Shipping
39:25 ATI Information Superhighway: Auto Transport Industry E-book
45:45 RPM video, “The RPM Difference”
48:42 Transport Industry Insight: 2-Hour Discussion with Jake of RPM.
I asked Jake to spend a Tuesday night with Auto Transport Intel to discuss the dynamic ways car shipping business and auto transport logistics intersects with OEMs, Auctions, Dealers, Carriers, Brokers, Shippers, Services, Regulations, Equipment & Loads. As the Chief Commercial Officer of RPM, Jake’s work involves all of these shipping business verticals, within both car hauling and general freight.
1) OEMs. The life of a car begins with the automaker. New car hauling employs hundreds of drivers.
2) Auctions. Both physical and digital, there are hundreds of auto auctions, moving tens of thousands of cars.
3) Dealers. Approximately ten thousand car dealers nationwide, buy and sell cars every day.
4) Carriers. Car haulers and auto transport drivers are the lifeblood of used car shipping and finished vehicle logistics.
5) Brokers. To facilitate the sale of the auto transport transaction, brokers educate and arrange for the transportation of freight.
6) Shippers. Regardless of the type of location or number of vehicles, the shipper is the customer that needs to ship a car.
7) Services. Insurance, technology, supplies, and more, hundreds of services make auto transport business function.
8) Regulations. Rules and governing entities work to keep transportation safe and companies legitimate within this business.
9) Equipment. Carriers require trucks and trailers that can sustain the stress and strain of hundreds of miles per day.
10) Loads. Without vehicles to move, there is no auto transport business. Period.
MURPHY AUTO DISPATCH SERVICES Get the dispatcher you’ve always been searching for! Call Sue at (417) 273-0021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ACERTUS LAST MILE DELIVERY “Relentless Drive To Deliver” provides enterprise-level services: Vehicle Transport, Title & Registration, Vehicle Storage, Care Services, Compliance Services & Last Mile Delivery. To learn more, EMAIL: email@example.com or CALL (855) ACERTUS [(855) 233-7887]. Carriers can sign up at: https://haulwithacertus.com/ and be sure to learn more about VINlocity auto transport technology solutions at: https://vinlocity.com/
DISPATCH CENTER by SUPERFLO SYSTEMS Advanced Auto Transport Load Board with Advanced Car Hauling Dispatch Features, including: “True” Load Matching, More Flexible Rate Negotiation, Self-Dispatching, More Advanced Load Searching, Back Haul Load Search, Instant Route Scout Trip Building, Drive Mobile App Load Notifications, Carrier Pro Check and Dispatch Message Center. To learn more, EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org or CALL: (513) 870-5590
GET AUTO TRANSPORT BUSINESS COACHING with CTS (Car Transport Services). Connecting OEMs, Dealers, and Auctions to Carriers. Want a successful Car Hauler Business? We care about the Auto Transport Industry! Learn more about CTS Business Coaching and Schedule an appointment or call Ty (right now): 417-483-2764.
⭐ CARS ON THE MOVE MONTHLY ROUNDTABLE! Join the discussion, network, and get auto transport business strategy advice. LEARN MORE
✅ STARTING IN CAR HAULING? READ my Auto Transport Business Startup blog.
Thanks for making Auto Transport Intel an awesome community!
– Jay, Founder
Auto Transport Intel
“The Car Shipping Business Channel”