About the Show
- The MTC Show is a live weekly webcast that explores people, ideas, and technologies that influence how we are connected and the way we get around.
- The show features special guest interviews, live panel discussions, and debates.
- It is hosted by AutoConverse Editor Ryan Gerardi.
Featured Guest Interviews
- Each week on the show we feature a Special Guest Interview that highlights an important development in the automotive, mobility, and transportation industries.
Auto Retail Marketing Panels
- Each week on the show is a panel discussion that focuses on one of 6 different areas of Auto Retail Marketing including: Advanced Auto Retail Strategies, Consumer Experience, Fixed Ops, Social Selling, Used Cars, and Video Marketing. Follow this link for details about each program.
- View the Online Programming Guide for dates of specific subject matter.
Tune in via Live Stream
- The show is streamed live on YouTube every Wednesday at 2 pm CST (US & CANADA).
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel and be notified when we go live.
Join ‘Backstage on the Zoom’
- Sign up here for VIP access to join ‘Backstage on the Zoom’ and be part of the live audience experience where you can interact with guests and panelists.
- You will also be able to participate in interactive polls and the Q&A.
Listen to the Podcast
- The show is recorded and then featured on the AutoConverse Podcast.
Want to Be a Guest or Panelist?
- If you are interested in appearing on the show as a guest and/or to participate in the panel discussions, follow this link and sign up for VIP access. Then contact us via live chat here on the site to schedule a time slot.
- If you are interested in benefitting as a sponsor, go here for details or contact us via live chat here on the site. Thank you.
Enter your cell phone number below to opt-in to have the shows sent to you each week via SMS. You will receive a link to the live stream.