If you’re looking for an affordable, comfortable get around car, then the 2011 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL sedan should suit you fine. It’s a beautiful car and a comfortable drive. You’ll love it.
Let’s start with the engine. It’s a 2.0-liter I4, 16 valve engine with enough performance to keep you on the move, yet it offers excellent fuel efficiency at 27 mpg in the city and 34 mpg on the highway. The horsepower put out is 140 horsepower at 5,100 rpm.
Standard features of the 2011 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL include:
- Selective Locking/Unlocking
- Vehicle anti-lockout
- Child safety locks on rear doors
- Power decklid lock/unlock via multi-function remote
- Vehicle anti-theft by alarm and engine immobilizer
- 4-wheel anti-lock brakes
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution
- Traction control
- Wireless communication access for Bluetooth-enabled devices
- AM/FM radio with 160-watts, speed sensitive volume with 6 speakers, CD player, WMA/MP3 player, and XM Satellite Radio
- Halogen headlights
- Front foglights
- Daytime running lights
- Rear spoiler
- Trip computer with trip odometer
- Steering wheel mounted controls for audio, cruise control, and wireless devices
- Tire pressure monitor
- Voice activated controls for Bluetooth-enabled devices
- LATCH system for children
And there are a ton more features as well. The 2011 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL holds nothing back. Options are just as impressive and include wheel locks, SL Audio Package, Navigation Package, Garmin Nuvi 750 navigation system, interior accent lighting, first aid kit, electrochromic rearview mirror, and plenty more on top of that.
For a smooth, fun ride, test drive the 2011 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL.