The 2011 Nissan Quest SL is a 3.5-liter V6 minivan. The engine puts out 260 horsepower at 6,000 rpm and 240 pound-feet of torque at 4,400 rpm. This coupled with a front wheel drive drivetrain and a continuously variable-speed automatic transmission provides for easy handling.
Let’s look at some of the features. First, the interior:
- 8-way power driver seat
- Multi-level heating front bucket seats
- Folding rear seatback
- Reclining rear seats
- Power folding bench third row seats
- Lots of passenger space with plenty of leg and head room
- Remote power door locks and remote window operation
- Cruise control
- Universal remote transmitter for garage door, security system, etc.
- Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
- Audio and cruise controls on the steering wheel
And that’s just scratching the surface on the 2011 Nissan Quest. Exterior features worth mentioning include:
- Rear spoiler
- Intermittent rear wiper
- Roof rack
- Privacy glass
- Rear power liftgate door
- Cargo tie-downs
For exterior options, you can choose a tow package, illuminated kick plate, protection package, dual opening glass moonroof, and roof rail cross bars.
Interior options include DVD entertainment system, value cargo package, Bose package, cargo net, and floor mats.
The in-car entertainment system consists of 6 speakers, AM/FM in-dash single CD player with CD MP3 playback stereo, USB connection, auxiliary audio input and iPod integration, and a radio data system. In addition, the 2011 Nissan Quest SL is wired for phone and is equipped with Bluetooth wireless data link for hands-free dialing.