For luxury vehicles, it doesn’t get any better than the 2011 Lexus LX570. This SUV is spacious, luxurious, comfortable, and full of high class features.
For starters, the engine block is a 5.7-liter V8, perfect for the power and performance you’d expect from any Lexus vehicle. Its 32 valves pump out a solid 383 horsepower at 5,600 rpm. It also comes with a 6-speed automatic transmission, and for fuel efficiency it registers at 12 mpg in the city and 18 mpg on the highway. Not bad for a large, powerful vehicle like this.
The 2011 Lexus LX 570 seats 8 passengers with plenty of room for all. It is four wheel drive so you have lots of handling in any type of weather. With three passenger rows, each row is full of head and shoulder room, the latter weighing in at 61 inches in the front, 61.4 in the middle, and a whopping 62.3 inches on the back row. Standard features of the 2011 Lexus LX 570 include:
- Vehicle anti-theft by alarm and engine immobilizer
- Programmable power door locks
- Child safety door locks on rear doors
- Active traction control
- 4-wheel anti-lock brakes
- Hill descent control and hill start control
- XM NavWeather and XM Sports and Stocks with 3 months service included
- XM NavTraffic with 3 months service included
- Lexus Premium Audio AM/FM Radio, 9 speakers, 6-disc CD changer, MP3/WMA playback, and XM Satellite Radio with 3 months service included
- Wireless communication access for Bluetooth-enabled devices
- GPS and hard drive navigation aid with real-time traffic
- Front power glass tilt and slide moonroof
If you’re not impressed with those features, then I suspect you won’t be, but that’s just barely scratching the surface. The options available are just as impressive. They include glass breakage sensor, wheel locks, rear seat entertainment system, remote ignition, climate control seats, and plenty more as well.
The 2011 Lexus LX570 is a luxury vehicle like no other. At $78,555 MSRP, it’s a bargain. You’d expect to pay a lot more for this much performance and luxury.