Lexus is no stranger to luxury and class. If you are a Lexus driver, then you are well aware of this. But the 2011 Lexus ES 350 takes luxury, class, and performance to a whole new level.
For a midsize sedan, the Lexus ES 350 has some great features. To start with, with front and rear strut suspensions it is a front wheel drive vehicle with a lot of pull. It is powered with a 3.5-liter V6 engine containing dual variable valve timing. Putting out 268 horsepower at 6,200 rpm and 248 pound-feet of torque at 4,700 rpm, this Lexus also registers at 19 mpg in the city and 27 mpg on the highway for fuel efficiency. It comes with a 6-speed automatic transmission.
Seating 5 passengers, the ES 350 has 95.4 cubic feet of passenger volume and 14.8 cubic feet of cargo volume.
Some of the standard features are really impressive:
- Push button access and vehicle starting
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Power tilt-and-telescopic steering column
- Bluetooth connectivity
- 8-speaker premium audio system
- Lexus Safety Connect telematics
And that’s just a start. Available options are just as impressive:
- Navigation system with XM Radio NavTraffic and NavWeather
- Navigation System/Mark Levinson Package with HDD navigation and voice command
- XM NavTraffic and a Mark Levinson 14-speaker stereo upgrade
- Ultra-Luxury Package with interior comfort and beauty upgrades that include panorama glass roof, power rear sunshade, and wood and leather trimming; this package also includes some nice exterior upgrades as well.
The 2011 Lexus ES 350 is a comfortable, smooth ride full of luxury and beauty. It’s a great car for a young man with romantic flair, an older gentleman with a distinguished presence, or a woman who enjoys highlighting her natural beauty with a nice car.