The 2011 Hyundai Vera Cruz GLS features a standard 3.8-liter V6 engine with 24 valves on a double overhead cam/twin overhead cam shaft. She kicks out a handy 260 horsepower at 6,000 rpm. The standard transmission is a 6-speed automatic with overdrive. The EPA fuel efficiency rating is 17 mpg in the city and 22 mpg on the highway with a combined rating of 19 mpg.
The EPA classifies the 2011 Hyundai Vera Cruz GLS as a two wheel drive SUV, and it drives as smooth as it looks.
Standard features include:
- Power liftgate lock/unlock
- Vehicle anti-lockout
- Vehicle anti-theft alarm
- Child safety door locks on rear doors
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution
- Traction Control
- 4-wheel anti-lock brakes
- Brake Assistance
- Vehicle Stability Control System
- Steering Wheel Mounted Controls For Audio and Cruise Control
- Trip Computer With Average Speed, Average Fuel Consumption, Miles To Empty, Stop Watch and Trip Odometer
Besides these, there are a ton of other standard features, both interior and exterior.
The 2011 Hyundai Vera Cruz GLS is equipped with a state-of-the-art safety package that keeps all passengers in mind and includes a standard LATCH system for children.
Available options for the Vera Cruz include:
- Wheel locks
- Bluetooth HandsFree phone system
- iPod cable
- Sunroof wind deflector
- Roof rack
- Tow hitch receiver
And the 2011 Hyundai Vera Cruz GLS also has a premium package you can add on for just $2,200. It’s a beautiful ride and a beautiful drive.