The 2011 Hyundai Accent GLS is a comfortable vehicle that is easy to drive, and it comes at an affordable price.
The engine block is a 1.6-liter I4 with 16 valves. She puts out 110 horsepower at 6,000, but the EPA estimates an impressive 28 mpg in the city and 34 mpg on the highway for fuel economy. the transmission is a 5-speed manual.
Standard features of the 2011 Hyundai Accent GLS include:
- Child safety locks on rear doors
- Battery saver
- Front cigarette lighter with front ashtray (a welcome feature in this day when automakers have abandoned the comfort of smokers in vehicle manufacturing)
- 60-month roadside assistance warranty for unlimited miles
- Awesome audio system with XM Satellite Radio
- Halogen headlights
- Tire pressure monitor
- Remote fuel and trunk release
- LATCH safety system for children
- State-of-the-art airbag system
- And many more great features as well
For drivers looking for extended options, you won’t be disappointed. You’ll be impressed with these available options:
- iPod cable
- Bluetooth hands-free phone system
- Mud guards
- GLS Premium Equipment Package
- 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive
It’s not every day you get a vehicle with a transmission upgrade option.
The 2011 Hyundai Accent GLS comes equipped with the following standard safety features:
- Driver and passenger airbags, front side airbag, side head curtain airbags, and passenger airbag cutoff switch/sensor
- Side guard door beams
- Trunk anti-trap device
- Child safety locks
- Panic button or alarm (optional)
At the price point for this vehicle, you won’t find a better car.