The 2010 Nissan 370Z Coupe Touring with Sport Package is hot on the dance floor with its topless sports groove. Easily one of Nissan’s sexiest models.
Nissan has taken the coupe version of the Z and souped it up to be prettier, snazzier and faster. The 3.7-liter V6 engine pumps out 332 horsepower and 270 pound-feet of torque. The Variable Valve Event and Lift Control give it a big boost over its previous incarnation. Add the 6-speed manual transmission and you’ve got an engine worth revving in this trim.
The front suspension is mounted on double wishbone aluminum and sports twin tube shock absorbers with a stabilizer bar in front. In the rear its matched with an independent multi-link aluminum suspension with an identical pair of tube shocks and the stabilizer bar.
The gas mileage on the 2010 Nissan 370 Z Coupe Touring is 18 in the city and 25 on the highway.
The standard package includes these features:
- 3.7-liter DOHC 24-valve V6 aluminum-alloy engine
- 11:1 Compression ratio
- Twin intake
- Nissan Direct Ignition System
- Iridium tipped spark plugs
- Electronic drive-by-wire throttle
- Longitudinally mid-mounted front engine/rear-wheel drive drivetrain
- Carbon-fiber composite driveshaft
- Option: 7-speed automatic transmission with manual shift mode, paddle shifters and Downshift Rev Matching
- Power-assisted brakes
- 4-wheel ABS
- Rear underbody V-brace
- 18″ x 8.0″ (front) and 18″ x 9.0″ (rear) 5-spoke aluminum-alloy wheels
- Underbody airflow management
- LED taillights
- Push button ignition
- Bluetooth hands free phone system
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Energy absorbing steering column
- And tons, tons more
For a more comprehensive list of features for the 2010 Nissan 370Z Coupe Touring, check out Nissan’s specs page.
But if you want the full monty for only $2,800 more and you’ve got the nerve to test your gall, go for the 2010 Nissan 370Z Coupe Touring with Sport Package. It includes:
- Nissan sport brakes (4-piston opposed aluminum calipers with 14.0″ x 1.30″ vented front discs and 2-piston opposed aluminum calipers with 13.8″ x 0.80″ vented rear discs)
- SynchroRev Match™
- Viscous limited-slip differential (VLSD)
- 19″ x 9.0″ (front) and 19″ x 10.0″ (rear) 5-spoke RAYS® super-lightweight forged alloy wheels
- 245/40WR19 (front) and 275/35WR19 (rear) Bridgestone® Potenza® high-performance tires
- Front chin aero deflector
- Body color rear spoiler
The sport packages adds another layer beauty to an already beautiful image and if you’re feeling beautiful don’t believe the story that it’s only skin deep. With the 2010 Nissan 370Z Coupe Touring and Sport Package, it goes all the way into the bone.