There are sedans then there are sedans. The 2010 Hyundai Azera Limited trim is a town car, a family car and a fuel efficient get around vehicle for anyone. It seems basic, but it’s far beyond simple. Staple features include:
- 3.8-liter V6 engine
- Double overhead cam
- Variable valve timing
- Multi-point injection fuel system
- 263 horsepower, 257 pound-feet of torque
- Brake assist system
- Electronic brake distribution
- Stability control
- Wishbone front suspension independent with stabilizer bar and coil springs
- Multi-link rear suspension independent with stabilizer bar and coil springs
- Front fog lights
- Fully automated climate control
- Anti-theft protection
- Garage door opener
- Power steering
- Front and rear reading lights
- And so much more
For a sedan, the 2010 Hyundai Azera Limited is fuel efficient, comfortable and comfortable. It seats five and offers some truly unpretentious safety features such as tire pressure monitor, advanced airbag features, energy management and child seat lower anchorage.
The base price is $29,570 so it’s affordable.
While it may look like Hyundai played it safe with this vehicle, keep in mind that comfort and safety are two of its biggest assets. I think you’ll like driving the 2010 Hyundai Azera Limited. It’s fun and solidly down to earth.