As customer payment processing progresses, tablet POS systems are quickly becoming the preferred checkout process of many customers. With a capability to shorten long lines and cut down on wait times, these systems put employees anywhere in the store.
These smooth displays have several other benefits as well, acting locally and servicing globally. Software utilities include:
- Using multiple currencies and customizing tax settings.
- Showcasing products off the floor.
- Storing product descriptions, SKUs, and price points in one place, and updating sync in real-time across all devices.
- Staying up-to-date with pre-generated and custom reports that update automatically.
- Accessing business’s sales history and analytics from one place.
- Filtering reports by price, source, or date.
- Managing staff.
- Downloading sales data into spreadsheets that can be uploaded into booking software.
The infographic below created by BluePay explains why these tablets are the future of retailing.